16mm Push Button Latching BLUE LED Air Con Button Switch 12v (Comes With Plug)
These chrome-plated metal buttons are rugged and waterproof, simply drill a 16mm hole into any material up to 1/2" thick and you can fit these in place, there's even a rubber gasket to keep any water out of the enclosure. On the front of the button is a flat metal actuator, surrounded by a blue plastic LED ring. On the back there are 3 contacts for the button (common, normally-open and normally-closed) and 2 for the blue LED ring (+ and -). Connect 12V to the LED.
This button is a Latching push button, when you press it the 'normally-open' contact shorts to the common contact. When you release it, the contacts open up again.
The switch and LED are separated, so you could wire it to turn on when pressed or vice versa.
- Drill hole diameter: 16mm
- Switch rating: 3A / 250VDC
- Switch contacts: 1 NO, 1 NC
- Material: Chrome plated brass
- Grade: IP40/IP67
- Contact resistance: < 50 mohm
- Insulation resistance: > 1000 Mohm
- Temperature: -20 C to +55 C
- Mechanical life: > 500,000
- Electrical life: > 50,000
- Panel thickness: 1-13mm
- Operating pressure: 1.5 – 2.5 N
- Operating stroke: 2mm
- Lamp rated voltage: 12V